¿Qué recursos se han empleado de acuerdo con la ley de Louisiana, si él o ella no pueden obtener su cheque de pago final de un empleador anterior?

If an employee is unable to obtain his or her final paycheck from a former employer, the employee can file a wage claim against the employer independently through a private court action. The Louisiana Workforce Commission does not pursue wage claims on behalf of employees.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Wage and Hour Articles

Search LawInfo's Wage and Hour Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More