What are the rules on final paychecks in Kentucky?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Wage and Hour Articles
- When is the final paycheck due when an employee is fired under Kentucky law?
- When is the final paycheck due when an employee quits under Kentucky law?
- What deductions may an employer make from an employee's final paycheck under Kentucky law?
- What recourse does an employee have under Kentucky law if he or she is unable to obtain his or her final paycheck from a former employer?
- Under what circumstances can a final paycheck be withheld under Kentucky law?