What recourse does an employee have under Connecticut law if he or she is unable to obtain his or her final paycheck from a former employer?
Speak to an Experienced Wage and Hour Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified wage and hour lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local wage and hour attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Wage and Hour Articles
- Connecticut Wage Laws
- What are the rules on final paychecks in Connecticut?
- When is the final paycheck due when an employee is fired under Connecticut law?
- When is the final paycheck due when an employee quits under Connecticut law?
- Under what circumstances can a final paycheck be withheld under Connecticut law?
- What deductions may an employer make from an employee's final paycheck under Connecticut law?