Where Do I Learn More About Real Estate In: Texas
Texas Real Estate Commission
P.O. Box 12188
Austin, TX 787112188
Phone: 5124596544 of 18002508732
The Link : www.trec.state.tx.us
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Real Estate Articles
- Is A Licensed Attorney Required To Hold A Real Estate License To Act As A Broker?
- Can An Attorney Get A Broker License Without First Being Licensed As A Salesperson?
- My Wife And I Signed An Offer To Buy A House Over The Weekend. Now We Have Changed Our Minds And Don't Want To Buy The House After All. Can We Get Out Of The Deal?
- Does A Lease For A Term Of Longer Than One Year And A Contract For The Sale Of Real Estate Need To Be In Writing To Be Enforceable?
- I Listed My Property For Sale With A Broker And The Broker Has Done Nothing About Selling The House. Can I Break My Contract And List With Someone Else?