What Is 1031 Exchange?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional 1031 Exchange Articles
- How Can I Qualify To Defer My Taxes When I Sell My Property?
- Can I Get Legal Or Tax Advice From An Intermediary?
- Can I Avoid Paying Taxes Forever?
- What Exactly Are The Tax Advantages In Exchanging?
- Are There Reasons To Exchange Other Than Tax Advantages?
- What Kind Of Real Estate Qualifies For A 1031 Exchange?
- How long can I take to buy a new property?
- Can I Buy A New Property Before Selling My Old One?
- Can I Get Money Out Of The Exchange Tax Free?
- Can I Use My Ira In Conjunction With A 1031 Exchange?
- Can I Buy More Than One Piece Of Property Tax Free?
- Can I Exchange Several Smaller Properties For A Larger One?
- How Do I Exchange Into A Larger Property (Trade Up)?
- Can I Refinance Without Blowing The Tax Free Exchange?
- Can I Carry Back A Loan On The Property Im Selling And Still Have A Tax Free Exchange?
- I Have Already Sold My Property. Can I Still Do An Exchange?
- What Is A Qualified Intermediary?