Where Can I Learn More About Real Estate In New York?
No single agency in New York State deals specifically with real estate matters. You may wish to contact the Department of State's Licensing Bureau, which licenses real estate brokers and salesmen. The phone number is (518)4744429. In addition, you may wish to contact the New York State Association of Realtors at (518)4630300.
If you are interested in buying land from New York State, you should contact the Office of General Services at (518)4745987.
If you have questions about property taxes, you should contact your municipal assessor. You can find the name, address and phone number of your assessor at the link below. In addition, you can contact the Office of Real Property Services at (518)4865446 or email@example.com.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Real Estate Articles
- Where Do I Learn More About Real Estate In: New York
- Can I Buy Land From The State Of New York?
- What About Property Taxes?
- How Do I Become A Licensed Real Estate Salesperson Or Broker In New York State?
- What Is The Difference Between A Real Estate Broker And A Real Estate Salesperson?