What About Property Taxes?
If you have questions about property taxes, you should contact your municipal assessor. You can find the name, address and phone number of your assessor at the link below. In addition, you can contact the Office of Real Property Services at (518)4865446 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Real Estate Articles
- Where Do I Learn More About Real Estate In: New York
- Can I Buy Land From The State Of New York?
- How Do I Become A Licensed Real Estate Salesperson Or Broker In New York State?
- What Is The Difference Between A Real Estate Broker And A Real Estate Salesperson?
- Where Can I Learn More About Real Estate In New York?