Can I Buy Land From The State Of New York?
If you are interested in buying land from New York State, you should contact the Office of General Services at (518)4745987.
Speak to an Experienced Real Estate Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified real estate lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local real estate attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Real Estate Articles
- Where Do I Learn More About Real Estate In: New York
- What About Property Taxes?
- How Do I Become A Licensed Real Estate Salesperson Or Broker In New York State?
- What Is The Difference Between A Real Estate Broker And A Real Estate Salesperson?
- Where Can I Learn More About Real Estate In New York?