Can I Buy Land From The State Of New York?
If you are interested in buying land from New York State, you should contact the Office of General Services at (518)4745987.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Real Estate Articles
- Where Do I Learn More About Real Estate In: New York
- What About Property Taxes?
- How Do I Become A Licensed Real Estate Salesperson Or Broker In New York State?
- What Is The Difference Between A Real Estate Broker And A Real Estate Salesperson?
- Where Can I Learn More About Real Estate In New York?