Where Do I Learn More About Real Estate In: New York
No single agency in New York deals specifically with real estate matters. There are several agencies that can be helpful:
New York State Department of State
Division of Licensing Services
84 Holland Avenue
Albany, New York 1220083490
New York State Association of Realtors: 5184630300
Department of State's Licensing Bureau: 5184744429
NYS Office of Real Property Services: 5184865446
Speak to an Experienced Real Estate Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified real estate lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local real estate attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Real Estate Articles
- Can I Buy Land From The State Of New York?
- What About Property Taxes?
- How Do I Become A Licensed Real Estate Salesperson Or Broker In New York State?
- What Is The Difference Between A Real Estate Broker And A Real Estate Salesperson?
- Where Can I Learn More About Real Estate In New York?