What Resources Are Available To Developers Of Affordable Housing?
A variety of resources are available to stimulate the private production of affordable housing. These include the Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program, the HOME program, the Local Initiative Program, the Housing Stabilization Fund and programs run by quasipublic agencies. Contact the Division of Private Housing at 6177277824 for more information.
Speak to an Experienced Real Estate Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified real estate lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local real estate attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Real Estate Articles
- Does The Sale/Purchase Become Final When We Signed The Purchase And Sale Agreement?
- Why Should I Spend The Money For A Home Inspection When My Mortgage Company Is Going To Inspect The Property?
- What Happens If We Can't Get A Mortgage After We've Signed The Agreement Of Sale And The Inspections Are Completed?
- We're Buying A
- What Happens At The Closing?
- What Are Comprehensive Permits, And How Are They Used To Create Affordable Housing?
- How Does Dhcd Differ From The U.S. Department Of Housing And Urban Development?