How Long Does the Typical Foreclosure Process Take in Texas?
Texas foreclosures occur quickly. In just 60 days an uncontested foreclosure can be completed. If the lender seeks a delay or if the borrower contests the foreclosure or files for bankruptcy then it will take longer to foreclose on the property.
Additional Foreclosure Articles
- Does Texas Law Allow for a Redemption Period After a Foreclosure?
- Where and When do Foreclosure Sales Take Place in Texas?
- What Public Notice Requirements are There for a Real Estate Foreclosure in Texas?
- Can a Lender Sue a Borrower for a Deficiency Judgment if the Lender is Still Owed Money After a Foreclosure Sale in Texas?
- How Can a Lender Foreclose on a Property in Texas?
- Can I Keep My Home If I File Bankruptcy in Texas?
Search LawInfo's Foreclosure Resources