How Long Does the Typical Foreclosure Process Take in Pennsylvania?
Most Pennsylvania foreclosures can be completed in about 4 months. Pennsylvania foreclosures occur through the court system, so the time frame is in part dependent on the court’s schedule. It is also dependent on the borrower’s actions. If the borrower files for bankruptcy or contests the foreclosure then the proceedings may take more than 4 months to complete.
Additional Foreclosure Articles
- Does Pennsylvania Law Allow for a Redemption Period After a Foreclosure?
- Where and When do Foreclosure Sales Take Place in Pennsylvania?
- What Public Notice Requirements are There for a Real Estate Foreclosure in Pennsylvania?
- Can a Lender Sue a Borrower for a Deficiency Judgment if the Lender is Still Owed Money After a Foreclosure Sale in Pennsylvania?
- How Can a Lender Foreclose on a Property in Pennsylvania?
- Can I Keep My Home If I File Bankruptcy in Pennsylvania?
Search LawInfo's Foreclosure Resources