Does Pennsylvania Law Allow for a Redemption Period After a Foreclosure?
No, there is no right of redemption after a foreclosure sale in Pennsylvania.
Additional Foreclosure Articles
- Where and When do Foreclosure Sales Take Place in Pennsylvania?
- What Public Notice Requirements are There for a Real Estate Foreclosure in Pennsylvania?
- Can a Lender Sue a Borrower for a Deficiency Judgment if the Lender is Still Owed Money After a Foreclosure Sale in Pennsylvania?
- How Can a Lender Foreclose on a Property in Pennsylvania?
- How Long Does the Typical Foreclosure Process Take in Pennsylvania?
- Can I Keep My Home If I File Bankruptcy in Pennsylvania?
Search LawInfo's Foreclosure Resources