Does North Carolina Law Allow for a Redemption Period After a Foreclosure?
Yes, but the redemption period in North Carolina is very short. It is limited to 10 days after the foreclosure sale.
Additional Foreclosure Articles
- Where and When do Foreclosure Sales Take Place in North Carolina?
- What Public Notice Requirements are There for a Real Estate Foreclosure in North Carolina?
- Can a Lender Sue a Borrower for a Deficiency Judgment if the Lender is Still Owed Money After a Foreclosure Sale in North Carolina?
- How Can a Lender Foreclose on a Property in North Carolina?
- How Long Does the Typical Foreclosure Process Take in North Carolina?
- Can I Keep My Home If I File Bankruptcy in North Carolina?
Search LawInfo's Foreclosure Resources