How Long Does the Typical Foreclosure Process Take in Missouri?
An uncomplicated foreclosure on a Missouri property takes about 60 – 90 days. If the borrower contests the foreclosure or files for bankruptcy then the time frame is likely to be greater than 90 days.
Additional Foreclosure Articles
- Does Missouri Law Allow for a Redemption Period After a Foreclosure?
- Where and When do Foreclosure Sales Take Place in Missouri?
- What Public Notice Requirements are There for a Real Estate Foreclosure in Missouri?
- Can a Lender Sue a Borrower for a Deficiency Judgment if the Lender is Still Owed Money After a Foreclosure Sale in Missouri?
- How Can a Lender Foreclose on a Property in Missouri?
- Can I Keep My Home If I File Bankruptcy in Missouri?
Search LawInfo's Foreclosure Resources