How Long Does the Typical Foreclosure Process Take in Michigan?
Michigan law allows for a property foreclosure to take place quickly as long it is not contested by the borrower and is not a judicial foreclosure. In fact, an uncontested non judicial foreclosure can occur in as little as 60 days in Michigan.
Additional Foreclosure Articles
- Foreclosure Law in Michigan
- Does Michigan Law Allow for a Redemption Period After a Foreclosure?
- Where and When do Foreclosure Sales Take Place in Michigan?
- What Public Notice Requirements are There for a Real Estate Foreclosure in Michigan?
- Can a Lender Sue a Borrower for a Deficiency Judgment if the Lender is Still Owed Money After a Foreclosure Sale in Michigan?
- How Can a Lender Foreclose on a Property in Michigan?
- Can I Keep My Home If I File Bankruptcy in Michigan?
Search LawInfo's Foreclosure Resources