Does Louisiana Law Allow for a Redemption Period After a Foreclosure?
No, Louisiana state law does not include a statutory right of redemption after a property is foreclosed.
Additional Foreclosure Articles
- Where and When do Foreclosure Sales Take Place in Louisiana?
- What Public Notice Requirements are There for a Real Estate Foreclosure in Louisiana?
- Can a Lender Sue a Borrower for a Deficiency Judgment if the Lender is Still Owed Money After a Foreclosure Sale in Louisiana?
- How Can a Lender Foreclose on a Property in Louisiana?
- How Long Does the Typical Foreclosure Process Take in Louisiana?
- Can I Keep My Home If I File Bankruptcy in Louisiana?
Search LawInfo's Foreclosure Resources