How Long Does the Typical Foreclosure Process Take in Indiana?
All foreclosures in Indiana take place through the judicial system. Accordingly, the length of time it takes to foreclose on a property is, in part, dependent on the court’s schedule. On average, it takes about 150 days to foreclose on an Indiana property.
Additional Foreclosure Articles
- Does Indiana Law Allow for a Redemption Period After a Foreclosure?
- Where and When do Foreclosure Sales Take Place in Indiana?
- Can a Lender Sue a Borrower for a Deficiency Judgment if the Lender is Still Owed Money After a Foreclosure Sale in Indiana?
- How Can a Lender Foreclose on a Property in Indiana?
- Can I Keep My Home If I File Bankruptcy in Indiana?
Search LawInfo's Foreclosure Resources