How Long Does the Typical Foreclosure Process Take in Colorado?
Typically, it takes about 110 -125 days from the date that a notice of election and demand is filed with the county until the foreclosure sale takes place on a Colorado property.
Additional Foreclosure Articles
- Foreclosure Law in Colorado
- Does Colorado Law Allow for a Redemption Period After a Foreclosure?
- Where and When do Foreclosure Sales Take Place in Colorado?
- What Public Notice Requirements Are There for a Real Estate Foreclosure in Colorado?
- How Can a Lender Foreclose on a Property in Colorado?
- Can I Keep My Home If I File Bankruptcy in Colorado?
Search LawInfo's Foreclosure Resources