How Long Does the Typical Foreclosure Process Take in Arizona?
Arizona lenders typically need between 90 and 120 days to foreclose on a property in a non judicial foreclosure process that is uncontested by the borrower. If the lender does not have the authority to conduct a non judicial foreclosure or if the foreclosure is contested then the process can be delayed for several months or more.
Additional Foreclosure Articles
- Does Arizona Law Allow for a Redemption Period After a Foreclosure?
- Where and When do Foreclosure Sales Take Place in Arizona?
- What Public Notice Requirements Are There For a Real Estate Foreclosure in Arizona?
- Can a Lender Sue a Borrower for a Deficiency Judgment if the Lender is Still Owed Money After a Foreclosure Sale in Arizona?
- How Can a Lender Foreclose on a Property in Arizona?
- Can I Keep My Home If I File Bankruptcy in Arizona?
Search LawInfo's Foreclosure Resources