I Just Signed A Listing Agreement With A Client. What Is The Time Frame In Which I Have To Give The Client A Copy Of The Listing Agreement?
State law requires that you shall "deliver immediately" a copy of any listing agreement to any party executing the same
Speak to an Experienced Real Estate Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified real estate lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local real estate attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Real Estate Articles
- Do I Have A 30-Day Grace Period To Renew My Licensee?
- I Am Starting A Limited Liability Company. Does My Llc Need To Be Licensed?
- I Am The Holder Of A Salespersons License. Can I Form My Own Have To Be A Licensed Salesperson Before I Can Become A Broker?
- Can I Sell Real Estate Without A Sponsoring Broker?
- Will The State Hold My License For Me Instead Of It Being Held By A Broker?
- I Received A Listing Through A Connection With A Friend. My Friend Is Unlicensed. Can I Share A Portion Of My Commission With My Friend?
- I Hold A Brokers License And Have Numerous Salespeople Affiliated With Me As Salespersons. Am I Responsible For Their Actions?