I Am The Holder Of A Salespersons License. Can I Form My Own Have To Be A Licensed Salesperson Before I Can Become A Broker?
You must have an active salesperson's license for two years and must complete the educational requirements before you apply for a broker's license..
Speak to an Experienced Real Estate Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified real estate lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local real estate attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Real Estate Articles
- Do I Have A 30-Day Grace Period To Renew My Licensee?
- I Am Starting A Limited Liability Company. Does My Llc Need To Be Licensed?
- Can I Sell Real Estate Without A Sponsoring Broker?
- Will The State Hold My License For Me Instead Of It Being Held By A Broker?
- I Received A Listing Through A Connection With A Friend. My Friend Is Unlicensed. Can I Share A Portion Of My Commission With My Friend?
- I Hold A Brokers License And Have Numerous Salespeople Affiliated With Me As Salespersons. Am I Responsible For Their Actions?
- I Just Signed A Listing Agreement With A Client. What Is The Time Frame In Which I Have To Give The Client A Copy Of The Listing Agreement?