Once an automobile recall is initiated, can I take independent legal action for injuries I may have suffered?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Toyota Brake Pad Recall Articles
- Motor Vehicle Product Liability Law: Toyota's Liability for Car Accidents
- List of Possible Lawsuits Against Toyota
- What is a Toyota motor vehicle defect?
- How do I file a safety complaint about a defective Toyota?
- Can I sue if I'm hurt in an accident caused by a defect in my Toyota?
- How do you know if you have a personal injury claim?
- What should I do if I'm hurt in an accident caused by a defective acceleration in my Toyota?
- Am I at fault for an accident if it happened because my brakes failed on my Toyota?
- If my Toyota is on a recall list, will I be liable if I'm in an accident?
- What is a safety-related motor vehicle defect?
- How are problems with recalled vehicles or equipment remedied?
- Can I sue if my resale value of my Toyota has gone down because of the Toyota Recall?