Am I at fault for an accident if it happened because my brakes failed on my Toyota?
You are not at fault if your negligence did not cause the accident. In other words, if you acted like a reasonable person would act in the situation and could not have reasonably prevented the accident then you are not responsible for the damages caused in the accident. If your brakes didn’t work and you were unable to stop your vehicle then Toyota may be liable in a product liability case for damages caused in the accident.
Speak to an Experienced Toyota Brake Pad Recall Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified toyota brake pad recall lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local toyota brake pad recall attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Toyota Brake Pad Recall Articles
- Motor Vehicle Product Liability Law: Toyota's Liability for Car Accidents
- List of Possible Lawsuits Against Toyota
- What is a Toyota motor vehicle defect?
- How do I file a safety complaint about a defective Toyota?
- Can I sue if I'm hurt in an accident caused by a defect in my Toyota?
- How do you know if you have a personal injury claim?
- What should I do if I'm hurt in an accident caused by a defective acceleration in my Toyota?
- If my Toyota is on a recall list, will I be liable if I'm in an accident?
- Once an automobile recall is initiated, can I take independent legal action for injuries I may have suffered?
- What is a safety-related motor vehicle defect?
- How are problems with recalled vehicles or equipment remedied?
- Can I sue if my resale value of my Toyota has gone down because of the Toyota Recall?