How are Personal Representatives Selected by the Court?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Probate and Estate Administration Articles
- How can a Probate Attorney Help Me?
- What is a Probate Court?
- What is a Probate Proceeding?
- How are Probate Assets Distributed in a Probate Proceeding?
- Who is in Charge of Administering the Estate?
- What does the Personal Representative Do?
- Who (or What) can be a Personal Representative?
- Does the Personal Representative Need an Attorney?
- What Documents Does a Personal Representative Need to Start Probate?
- What Fees are Generally Involved with Probate?
- What is Probate Litigation?