Who is at risk of Diacetyl inhalation?
Although Diacetyl is common in many food products, it appears that only people who have worked with the compound over a long period of time are at risk for developing an illness as the result of exposure. People who have worked in companies that produce microwaveable popcorn may be at risk because of the amount of Diacetyl used in the production of buttery popcorn. However, those who develop Constrictive Bronchiolitis usually have done so only after working for many years near Diacetyl.
Speak with a Diacetyl Attorney
Injuries cost money, including time away from work, medical bills and other complications. You should have an attorney help you with your claim. Not sure if you have a good injury case? Speak to a local diacetyl attorney about the merits of your case. This one step can help you protect your rights and take the proper next steps.
Additional Diacetyl Articles
- What is Diacetyl
- What is Constrictive Bronchiolitis
- What is “Popcorn Lung”
- How do I know if I'm exposed to Diacetyl?
- What are the symptoms of Constrictive Bronchiolitis?
- Is Diacetyl still used in the workplace?
- What are Diacetyl lawsuits worth?
- How does Diacetyl enter the body?