What is Constrictive Bronchiolitis
Constrictive Bronchiolitis occurs when “the smallest airways carrying air through the lungs, the bronchioles, are scarred and constricted. This can decrease or block air movement through these airways.” People who suffer from this disease have trouble breathing, and may require lifelong care and monitoring.
Speak with a Diacetyl Attorney
Injuries cost money, including time away from work, medical bills and other complications. You should have an attorney help you with your claim. Not sure if you have a good injury case? Speak to a local diacetyl attorney about the merits of your case. This one step can help you protect your rights and take the proper next steps.
Additional Diacetyl Articles
- What is Diacetyl
- What is “Popcorn Lung”
- How do I know if I'm exposed to Diacetyl?
- What are the symptoms of Constrictive Bronchiolitis?
- Is Diacetyl still used in the workplace?
- What are Diacetyl lawsuits worth?
- How does Diacetyl enter the body?
- Who is at risk of Diacetyl inhalation?