Is Diacetyl still used in the workplace?
Yes, although the dangers posed by the product have been well documented, and information has been distributed to employers by the Department of Health and Human Services centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Diacetyl Articles
- What is Diacetyl
- What is Constrictive Bronchiolitis
- What is “Popcorn Lung”
- How do I know if I'm exposed to Diacetyl?
- What are the symptoms of Constrictive Bronchiolitis?
- What are Diacetyl lawsuits worth?
- How does Diacetyl enter the body?
- Who is at risk of Diacetyl inhalation?