How do I know if I'm exposed to Diacetyl?
Diacetyl is extremely common in many different food products. However, end consumers are at an extremely low risk for ever developing an illness as the result of Diacetyl exposure. If you don’t work in an environment where Diacetyl is commonly used, there is little, if any, cause to worry.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Diacetyl Articles
- What is Diacetyl
- What is Constrictive Bronchiolitis
- What is “Popcorn Lung”
- What are the symptoms of Constrictive Bronchiolitis?
- Is Diacetyl still used in the workplace?
- What are Diacetyl lawsuits worth?
- How does Diacetyl enter the body?
- Who is at risk of Diacetyl inhalation?