What is Diacetyl
Diacetyl is a compound used as a food flavoring agent in order to provide a buttery taste. Buttery flavoring is commonly found in microwaveable popcorn, thus Diacetyl is commonly found in companies that produce microwaveable popcorn.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Diacetyl Articles
- What is Constrictive Bronchiolitis
- What is “Popcorn Lung”
- How do I know if I'm exposed to Diacetyl?
- What are the symptoms of Constrictive Bronchiolitis?
- Is Diacetyl still used in the workplace?
- What are Diacetyl lawsuits worth?
- How does Diacetyl enter the body?
- Who is at risk of Diacetyl inhalation?