What is Diacetyl
Diacetyl is a compound used as a food flavoring agent in order to provide a buttery taste. Buttery flavoring is commonly found in microwaveable popcorn, thus Diacetyl is commonly found in companies that produce microwaveable popcorn.
Speak with a Diacetyl Attorney
Injuries cost money, including time away from work, medical bills and other complications. You should have an attorney help you with your claim. Not sure if you have a good injury case? Speak to a local diacetyl attorney about the merits of your case. This one step can help you protect your rights and take the proper next steps.
Additional Diacetyl Articles
- What is Constrictive Bronchiolitis
- What is “Popcorn Lung”
- How do I know if I'm exposed to Diacetyl?
- What are the symptoms of Constrictive Bronchiolitis?
- Is Diacetyl still used in the workplace?
- What are Diacetyl lawsuits worth?
- How does Diacetyl enter the body?
- Who is at risk of Diacetyl inhalation?