What is the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee?
The nexGen CR-Flex Knee is a partial knee replacement product produced by Zimmer. Each knee replacement includes three components:
- A metal femoral component that replaces the end of the femur (thigh bone
- A metal tibial base plate that replaces the top of the tibia (shin bone),
- A plastic articular surface component. It is loosely attached to the tibial base plate. The plastic articular surface component acts the same way the traditional cartilage would.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Zimmer Knee Replacement Articles
- Has There Been A Recall Of The Zimmer NexGen Knee Replacements?
- What Are Some Side Effects of the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
- How Many People Have Had A Zimmer NegGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
- Why Are There Concerns About the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee?
- Who Produces the Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement?
- Has Zimmer Ever Been In Trouble Before?
- How Long Should A Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex Knee Replacement Last?