Has Zoloft been recalled?
As of August 2011, Zoloft has not been recalled. Zoloft is still being prescribed by physicians. The FDA has issued warnings based on several clinical studies, so it is important to consult with a physician to see if Zoloft is right for you.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Zoloft Articles
- How does Zoloft work?
- What are Zoloft side effects?
- Is Zoloft linked to Birth Defects?
- What type of Birth Defects are linked to Zoloft?
- What are my options if I took Zoloft during pregnancy and my baby was born with a birth defect?
- What is a Zoloft injury case worth?
- Is there a Zoloft Class Action Lawsuit?
- What is Zoloft?
- What is the generic drug for Zoloft?