What Is The Generic Drug For Accutane?
The generic version of Topamax is called Topiramate. Topiramate is made by Apotex Corp., Aurobindo Pharma, Mylan Pharmaceuticals, Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals, Roxane Laboratories and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
Additional Topamax Articles
- Dangerous Drugs and Product Liability Law
- What Is Topamax?
- What are the Topamax side effects?
- What is a Cleft Palate?
- What Are Some Topamax Secondary Effects?
- Have doctors prescribed Topamax for weight loss?
- Why did the Government file a Topamax lawsuit?
- Is Topamax Still Available?
- What Kinds Of Topamax Dosing Are there?
- Why Can Topamax Victims Sue Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Or Johnson & Johnson?
- Why Was There An FDA Warning Of Topamax?
- What Is The Increased Risk Of Oral Clefts In Pregnant Women Who Took Topamax?
- Has there been a Topamax recall?
- What is a black box warning?