Is Accutane still marketed?
No, Roche Pharmaceuticals pulled Accutane from the market in 2009. However, generic versions of the drug may still be available by prescription.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Accutane Articles
- Defective Drug Warning Labels and Off-Label Use
- Dangerous Drugs and Product Liability Law
- What is Accutane?
- Are Accutane generic drugs still available?
- Who markets Accutane?
- Do I have a case if I developed a side-effect from Accutane that was disclosed?
- Why can people sue Roche Pharmaceuticals?
- How do I know if Accutane made me sick?
- What if I developed an inflammatory bowel syndrome years after taking Accutane?
- Is inflammatory bowel syndrome the only danger from taking Accutane?
- What is a black box warning?