Is Accutane still marketed?
No, Roche Pharmaceuticals pulled Accutane from the market in 2009. However, generic versions of the drug may still be available by prescription.
Additional Accutane Articles
- Defective Drug Warning Labels and Off-Label Use
- Dangerous Drugs and Product Liability Law
- What is Accutane?
- Are Accutane generic drugs still available?
- Who markets Accutane?
- Do I have a case if I developed a side-effect from Accutane that was disclosed?
- Why can people sue Roche Pharmaceuticals?
- How do I know if Accutane made me sick?
- What if I developed an inflammatory bowel syndrome years after taking Accutane?
- Is inflammatory bowel syndrome the only danger from taking Accutane?
- What is a black box warning?