Then What Does The Act Cover?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Military Divorce Articles
- What Gives A State Court The Power To Treat Military Retired Pay As Marital Property To Be Divided In A Divorce?
- Does The Usfspa Dictate How The Division Of Retired Pay Will Be Computed?
- Did The Law Require State Courts To Divide Military Retired Pay?
- How Do State Courts Determine How To Divide The Retirement?
- Are There Limits On Forum Shopping By The Spouse?
- What Is The Definition Of Disposable Retired Pay?
- Does The USFSPA State When A Child Support Obligation Terminates?
- Does The Fspa State Who Is Responsible For The Payment Of Income Tax On The Share The Former Spouse Receives?