Did The Law Require State Courts To Divide Military Retired Pay?
Speak to an Experienced Military Divorce Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified military divorce lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local military divorce attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Military Divorce Articles
- What Gives A State Court The Power To Treat Military Retired Pay As Marital Property To Be Divided In A Divorce?
- Does The Usfspa Dictate How The Division Of Retired Pay Will Be Computed?
- Then What Does The Act Cover?
- How Do State Courts Determine How To Divide The Retirement?
- Are There Limits On Forum Shopping By The Spouse?
- What Is The Definition Of Disposable Retired Pay?
- Does The USFSPA State When A Child Support Obligation Terminates?
- Does The Fspa State Who Is Responsible For The Payment Of Income Tax On The Share The Former Spouse Receives?