What Gives A State Court The Power To Treat Military Retired Pay As Marital Property To Be Divided In A Divorce?
Speak to an Experienced Military Divorce Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified military divorce lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local military divorce attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Military Divorce Articles
- Does The Usfspa Dictate How The Division Of Retired Pay Will Be Computed?
- Did The Law Require State Courts To Divide Military Retired Pay?
- Then What Does The Act Cover?
- How Do State Courts Determine How To Divide The Retirement?
- Are There Limits On Forum Shopping By The Spouse?
- What Is The Definition Of Disposable Retired Pay?
- Does The USFSPA State When A Child Support Obligation Terminates?
- Does The Fspa State Who Is Responsible For The Payment Of Income Tax On The Share The Former Spouse Receives?