What If I Suspect Affinity Fraud?
- Print out a complaint form (http://www.sec.gov/complaint/selectconduct.shtml) or write a letter to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) at: SEC Complaint Center 450 Fifth Street, NW Washington, D.C. 205490213 Fax: 2029429634
- Or, fill out their online complaint form at http://www.sec.gov/complaint/selectconduct.shtml
Complaints are best handled if the information provided is as accurate and complete as possible. Your complaint should include:
- Your name, mail and email addresses, and telephone numbers.
- The name, mail and email addresses, telephone numbers, and website address of any individual or company you mention in the complaint.
- Specific details of how, why, and when you were defrauded or encountered problems with investments or your broker or adviser.
Speak to an Experienced Fraudulent Misrepresentation Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified fraudulent misrepresentation lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local fraudulent misrepresentation attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.