What If I Suspect Affinity Fraud?
- Print out a complaint form (http://www.sec.gov/complaint/selectconduct.shtml) or write a letter to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) at: SEC Complaint Center 450 Fifth Street, NW Washington, D.C. 205490213 Fax: 2029429634
- Or, fill out their online complaint form at http://www.sec.gov/complaint/selectconduct.shtml
Complaints are best handled if the information provided is as accurate and complete as possible. Your complaint should include:
- Your name, mail and email addresses, and telephone numbers.
- The name, mail and email addresses, telephone numbers, and website address of any individual or company you mention in the complaint.
- Specific details of how, why, and when you were defrauded or encountered problems with investments or your broker or adviser.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.