- As a landlord, you have the right to expect full payment of the rent on time, so long as the premises you have rented are in good condition.
- The tenant should let you know when they are leaving town for an extended period of time.
- A tenant should request repairs in a timely manner and in writing.
- A tenant must abide by all the provisions of the signed lease agreement.
- A tenant must provide 15 days written notice before moving, unless the lease specifies another time frame.
Speak to an Experienced Landlord Tenant Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified landlord tenant lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local landlord tenant attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.