What Can I Do If The Landlord Comes In Anyway?

You can take her to Magistrate`s Court or Circuit Court for violating your rights under the law.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Landlord Tenant Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Landlord Tenant Law Resources