Can My Landlord Mail My Security Deposit Refund On The 21st Day, Or Do I Have To Personally Have It By Then?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Rent and Security Deposits Articles
- How Much Can I Be Required To Put Down For A Security Deposit?
- Can A Landlord Run A Credit Check On A Potential Tenant?
- When Will I Get My Security Deposit Back?
- Can A Landlord Raise The Rent Or Force A Tenant Out Because The Tenant Has Asked For Repairs Or Filed A Complaint Against The Landlord?
- What Can A Landlord Use My Security Deposit For?
- Can I Be Required To Pay My Rent In Cash?
- What Does "wear And Tear" Mean?
- Can A Tenant Sublet Their Unit?
- Do I Have A Right To See The Receipts For The Cost Of Cleaning The Unit?
- A Security Deposit Must Be Returned Within 21 Days, But When Does That Time Period Start?