Does A Sublessor Have Any Rights Against The Landlord?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Landlord Tenant Law Articles
- What Should I Consider When Renting?
- What Is A Lease?
- What Are My Rights As A Residential Tenant?
- What Is A Security Deposit?
- What Are The Landlord's Duties?
- How Can The Landlord/Tenant Relationship End?
- Do I Need An Attorney?
- How Is My Attorney Paid?
- Can A Landlord Lock A Tenant Out Of An Apartment Without Taking Them To Court?
- Can A Landlord Keep A Security Deposit?
- Can A Tenant Sue A Landlord For Withholding The Security Deposit?
- Must A Landlord Give Written Notice To Quit To A Tenant Before Suing For Eviction?
- How Long Does An Eviction Take?
- Can A Landlord Recover Attorney Fees From A Bad Tenant?
- Can A Landlord Garnish A Tenant's Wages?
- Can A Tenant Appeal An Eviction Action And Stay In The Premises?
- How Much Does Attorney Representation Cost At The District Justice Level?