What Is Abandonment?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Landlord Tenant Law Articles
- What Are A Landlord's Duties?
- What Are A Tenant's Duties?
- What Is A Security Deposit?
- What If My Landlord Doesn't Make Repairs?
- What About Drug Activity In Rental Housing?
- Does Ohio Have Fair Housing Practices?
- What Is Ownership Disclosure?
- Does Rent Control Apply In Ohio?
- Can My Landlord Enter My Premises?
- What Is Eviction?
- How Can A Lease Be Terminated?