What Law Governs Landlord-Tenant Problems?
The Uniform Residential Landlord and Tenant Act governs oral and written agreements for residential property in Nebraska.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Landlord Tenant Law Articles
- What Is A Lease?
- What Are A Landlord's Rights?
- What Are A Landlord's Duties?
- What Are A Tenant's Rights?
- What Are A Tenant's Duties?
- How Do I End A Lease?
- What Happens To The Property Left Behind?