If You Need Help Finding A Lawyer
If you need help finding a lawyer, call The Missouri Bar Lawyer Referral Service at 573/6363635. The Missouri Bar acknowledges the assistance of the Literacy Council of Greater St. Louis Lawyers on Literacy Committee of the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis in the preparation of this pamphlet.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Landlord Tenant Law Articles
- Can You Have An Oral Lease Agreement?
- When Should You Have A Written Lease?
- What Should Be Agreed On In A Written Lease?
- What Repairs Must A Landlord Make?
- What Repairs Must A Tenant Make?
- When Can A Landlord End A Lease?
- When Can A Tenant End A Lease?
- When Do You Give A One Month Notice?
- How Do You Give A One Month Notice?
- What Happens If A Tenant Does Not Pay Rent When Due?
- Can Tenants Have A Legal Rent Strike?