Where Are You Located And What Are The Business Hours?
Monday Friday, 8:30 a.m. 4 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. 12 p.m.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Landlord Tenant Law Articles
- How Can I Sue In Landlord And Tenant Court?
- When Can I Sue In Landlord And Tenant Court?
- Do I Need To Bring Anything To File The Suit?
- How Soon Is A Landlord And Tenant Case Heard After It Is Filed?
- What Happens On The Court Date?
- Where May A Tenant File A Complaint Against The Landlord?
- I Need More Time To Pay My Rent, What May I Do?
- May I Pay My Rent Into The Court Registry Until The Repairs Are Made?
- What Must I Do If I Cannot Meet A Payment Plan?
- What May The Landlord Do If The Tenant Fails To Make His Rental Payments According To A Consent Agreement?
- I Have A Default Judgment, What May I Do To Evict The Tenant?
- How May I Get Monies Released From The Court Registry?
- How May I Get A Money Judgment?
- How Much Time Do I Have To Execute Or Follow Through On The Money Judgment?
- How May I Collect On The Money Judgment?
- What May Be Done If The Landlord Fails To Complete Repairs On Time?
- Will The Court Appoint An Attorney?
- How May I Evict A Tenant Who Is Suspected Of Selling Drugs?
- Why Must I Pay An Additional $70.00 Eviction Fee When I Have Already Filed A Writ Of Restitution To Evict The Tenant?
- I Was Wrongfully Evicted, What May I Do?
- How Can I Learn About D.C. Rental Law?
- Is There Any Basic Information I Need To Know About Renting?
- What Do I Need To Know About My Security Deposit -- And When Can I Get It Back?
- Does My Security Deposit Collect Interest?
- Is There Anything Special I Need To Know About Getting A Group House?
- If Something Needs To Be Fixed When I Move In, What Should I Do?
- When Is A Landlord Permitted To Raise The Rent?
- Can I, As A Tenant, Be Cited For Violating Housing Codes?
- Does A Landlord Have An Obligation To Heat An Apartment?
- What About Air Conditioning?
- What Can I Be Evicted For -- And What Is The Process?
- What Else Does The Tenant's Guide Cover?
- Can The Hra Help Me In Other Ways?
- How May I Get The Landlord To Make Repairs?
- Can My Landlord Enter My Apartment -- Or Let Repairmen In -- When I'm Not There?
- Whom Do I Call If I Disagree With My Landlord?
- May I Sue The Landlord For Damage To Property?
- Should I Ask The Landlord For An Official Inspection Of The Apartment Before I Move In?