I Was Wrongfully Evicted, What May I Do?

Report to the Landlord and Tenant Clerk`s Office for the facts in the case. Contact an attorney to assist you. If you cannot afford an attorney, speak with the landlord and tenant clerk for further instructions.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Landlord Tenant Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Landlord Tenant Law Resources