How May I Get Monies Released From The Court Registry?

File a motion in the Landlord and Tenant Clerk`s Office. The Clerk`s Office has a standard motion form. Cost is $10.00.

Speak to an Experienced Landlord Tenant Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified landlord tenant lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local landlord tenant attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Additional Landlord Tenant Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Landlord Tenant Law Resources