How May I Get A Money Judgment?

First, the tenant must be served personally with a copy of the summons. When the case is called in court, tell the clerk to send it before the judge. Ask the judge to grant you a money judgment.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Landlord Tenant Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Landlord Tenant Law Resources