How Can Landlords Go About Choosing Tenants?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Landlord Tenant Law Articles
- Are There Tenants' Rights Not Covered In Urlta? (Uniform Residential Landlord And Tenant Act)?
- Does The Urlta Favor Tenants Over Landlords?
- What About Political Signs?
- What Is Condominium Conversion Protection For Tenants?
- Are There Any Legal Pitfalls In Choosing A Tenant?
- What Is Security Of Tenure?
- How Else Can Landlords Evaluate Prospective Tenants?